What is it?
It´s a practical and orderly strategic construction model used for projects, business units and new product or service development.
What is it for?
The Canvas model clearly defines the direction of business structures and evolutionary strategies in leading large organizations or businesses to ensure market success.
How do we do it?
We define 9 essential and fundamental steps to guide and determine the strategic focus of your business:
– Strategic allies (definition of market participants)
– Key activities (organizational value chain)
– Key resources (Tool check list)
– Value proposition (Company differentiators within the chosen market)
– Client relationships (Loyalty programs, new client capture)
– Sales and distribution channels (creation and optimization of channels)
– Market segmentation (Consumer preferences, behaviors, and trends)
– New income cash flows (portfolio diversification alternatives)
– Cost structure (business accounting structure)